How much money does your workplace spend each year on writing utensils that walk away in your clients’ hands and pockets? You can cut that expense dramatically by stocking your pen cups with “Borrow My Pen?” pens, available through Perpetual Kid, Pop Deluxe, Shakespeare’s Den, The Toy Lounge, eCrater…
About $7 for eight pens.
So, what’s so great about these pens? It’s the corporate logos printed on them that will cut down on inadvertent theft. The pens read:
- SPRINGFIELD SEXUAL ADDICTION CENTER: From perv to perfect in as little as 10 days
- SHECKY THE CLOWN: Bar Mitzvahs, Weddings, Interventions
- ELECTROLYSIS IS US: The First Name in Unwanted Hair Removal
- DR. LANCE HUGHES, PROCTOLOGY: Turn your head and cough
- VAN NUYS CENTER FOR COSMETIC SURGERY: Specializing in Difficult Gender Reassignments
- VERDANT FIELD NUDIST CAMP: Get in touch with your outer self!
- STUFFED WITH LOVE TAXIDERMY: No pet too small, give us a call!
- HOWIE’S HOUSE OF HAIR: From barely there to awesome hair in just one hour